UL Business Innovation Centre
Located centrally on the UL Campus, this centre is a new, custom designed business incubation facility situated in the Tierney Building.In excess of 1,600 sqm of space will be available for new start up business including:
- Incubation units designed to cater for companies in the range 2-person to 10-person size
- Two multi functional modern laboratories suites for use in bio-product development, assay development, diagnostics, biomaterials and a range of recombinant and proteomic applications
- Meeting rooms with broadband conferencing facilities are provided for clients firms to meet with potential investors and customers
- Hot Desks withbroadband PC and phone connection
Tenants at the UL Business Innovation Centre will have access to mentors with expertise in marketing, finance, personnel, engineering and science as well as UL’s research expertise and capability.
For further information, please contact Andrea Deverell
NUI Galway Business Innovation Centre
Facilities & Services
- 24 incubation units ranging in size from 300 - 750sq ft.
- 6 Bio-Incubator laboratories or 'wet-lab' space along with a core lab
- Serviced office facilities including broadband, line rental, conference facilities, meeting rooms and coffee doc.
- Third level expertise from centres of excellence
- Access to research resources such as laboratories, testing, specialised equipment, expertise, IP & commercialisation
- Very competitive rates
- Funding supports for R&D Collaborative Projects
- Hot Desk facility for short term rental
- Business development supports in place to assist in the formation and growth of the company
For further information, please contact Fiona Neary.